Kiosk Keith is planning to move to the UK to kick start his TV career after being sacked from I’m A Celebrity.
Kiosk Keith is moving to UK to start TV career after being sacked from I’m A Celebrity
The 52-year-old, whose real name is Raymond Grant, was dismissed from the reality show last week after “slapping a female colleague on the bottom” before the programme's wrap party.
Keith became a fan favourite after landing the role as the guardian of the Dingo Dollar Challenge prizes and his ex-wife Donna tells The Sun Online he’s now planning to cash in on his fame.
Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online, Donna, who split with Keith in 2003, said: “Keith is keeping positive about the whole situation.
“He’s looking to find himself an agent in the UK and wants to move over this year.
“His character on I’m A Celebrity was so popular and he thinks there is so much more he could do with him.
“The interest in him on the show was huge and that hasn’t gone away.
“He wants to bring Kiosk Keith back and is planning it all now.”
Yesterday Donna, who is mum to Keith’s four children, defended Keith and insisted he wasn’t a sexual predator after it was revealed he’d touched a younger colleague inappropriately.
The 42-year-old explained: “It was just a pat on the a**e.
“It’s been made out to be he’s some kind of sexual predator. He’s not at all.
“One of the tasks was 50 shades of Kiosk Keith. It became sexualised.
“I have no doubt in my mind that it has gone to his head. A younger girl walks past and he gives her a friendly pat on the a**e.
“He never thought he would be dismissed because of this.
“They said he was drunk but as far as I’m concerned he’s never been drunk at work. He had a few drinks the night it happened. That was it.”
The Sun Online exclusively revealed Keith had been dismissed from I'm A Celebrity.
A show source claimed Keith was drunk at the time and that his actions left the young girl “incredibly upset”.
ITV confirmed Keith had been removed from the show and its German counterpart.
In a statement they said: “Ray is no longer under contract on the show.
“There are no plans for him to return this year.”
Following news of his departure, a show insider told The Sun: “We nicknamed him Hollywood because of his overnight fame.
“Everyone thought he was alright at first but people quickly started to go off him. Now he’s gone for good.”
Father-of-four Keith started working on I'm A Celeb back in 2002 as a labourer building sets for the camp.
Then in 2013 he was handpicked by hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly to star in the show himself, handing out treats to the celebrities for winning daily challenges.
Since then Keith became an unlikely hit with viewers thanks to his straight-faced, no-nonsense demeanor.
The star even has his own 'Kiosk Keith' Twitter account but hasn't tweeted since mid December.
*Sourced from The Sun*
Published January 11, 2018
Former The Apprentice candidates Harrison Jones and Michaela Wain 'have been in a secret relationship for weeks'